The Rocky Horror Picture Show 40th Anniversary Convention will be hosted at the famed Wyndham New Yorker hotel
The New Yorker is centrally located in midtown Manhattan, and is an easy walk to Penn Station (the main railroad stop in New York City), world famous Times Square, and Macy’s Herald Square.
481 8th Ave, New York, NY 10001
Rooms for RHPS40 attendees are $279/night. This rate is available from Thursday night (September 24th) through Sunday night (September 27th). When budgeting, please allot for New York State hotel tax (14.75%), New York City occupancy tax ($2.00 per room nightly) and New York City Convention Center Tax ($1.50 per room nightly).
Book by calling 1-800-764-4680 and say you are with the Home of Happiness or visit http://bit.ly/rhps40hotel from a desktop browser. Sorry, but this won't work on a mobile browser.
For many of our guests, a Rocky Horror convention is more than a gathering of like-minded weirdos; it’s a chance to go beyond the convention itself and experience the sights and sounds of the host city. Our team at Rocky Horror Vacations is dedicated to allowing you to experience the best that New York City has to offer, and the choice of venue is a hugely important facet of this mission. The New Yorker hotel has several special features which will appeal to RHPS40 attendees, including:
- An attached 24-hour Tick Tock diner.
- Location within New York’s famous garment district (take note, shadowcasters and cosplayers!)
- Easy access to public transportation to any New York tourist destination.
- Free WiFi access from your room
- Free food at New Yorker-based convention activities throughout the weekend
- Access to a 24 hour fitness center (to counteract the above)
- Several well-appointed meeting venues, most notably the Grand Ballroom, featuring Art Deco décor, beautiful architectural details, and crystal chandeliers- which will make an elegant backdrop for our most decadently trashy photos.